Believers’ Fellowship is regularly sanitizing the facility
and complying as much as possible with government recommendations and requirements so long as they do not impede our ability to assemble. If you feel it best to not attend in person for any reason, please join us online. You are under no obligation to attend in person or online.
If you decide to attend in-person, please abide by these rules.
- If sick or in recent contact with sick persons – stay home. (Let us know so we can minister to you.)
- Avoid physical contact. (Sweaty hands are gross anyway.)
- Practice physical distancing. (No one likes smelly breath.)
- Keep your hands clean. (You should do that anyway. It’s scriptural. lol Ps 24:3-4)
- Wear a mask. (It’s a City of Lakeland mandate.)
The City of Lakeland has mandated that masks be worn indoors when not being able to be 6 feet from others. Each person is responsible to follow this ordinance for themselves. The ordinance can be read here
. In efforts to make services more comfortable to everyone, we will be moving to multiple Sunday services beginning July 12. More information to come. As for Sunday, July 5, 2020 masks are expected to be worn according to the ordinance.
These comments and actions are not intended to reflect or impose fear in any way. The Coronavirus stops at The Door, it dies under the hand of the believer, it bows to the name of Jesus. If you need ministry, please contacts us. Stay in faith and follow the leading of the Spirit of God within you.